Monday, November 2, 2009

American Psycho by Drunken Monkeee

For the first time I have to give an ADULT CONTENT warning LOL. This week’s entry is "American Psycho" music video by Drunken Monkeee. This was by far one of the most, creative, "out of the box" and fun videos I've ever done. We had a short window to go from concept to final cut therefore a long drawn out pre production was out of the question. So basically I went with a shot list that followed a theme based on Monkeee's ideas and some shots I had in mind along with a loose narrative. I can't explain in words how much fun this was to put together. I need to travel to the "dark side" more often. Check out the clip PS special thanks to Jessica "Isis Rose" Reyes, Adrienne Irmer, and Melanie Shaw for doing such a great job.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

Love it. Yea Drunk is an amazing dude..can't help but get inspired and charged off his music. Great collabo with you two..came out hot!