Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wrap Party Blog: Soul of a Woman

I know it's been a while but the Wrap Party is back. I'm proud to present "Soul of a Woman" this week. The reason I'm so happy is because I've been informed that this film has been accepted into the Black Harvest Film Festival. Soul of a Woman is a documentary I did a few years back about 25 women of color who contributed to the art exhibit of the same name at the South Shore Cultural Center.

This was an amazing shoot. The ages and background of each artist was so varied and unique that the interviews were like personal documentaries in them self. From spending time in a Tibet monastery to tales of life in Rwanda the interviews were enlightening.

Check out the trailer and be on the lookout for more information on the premiere.

No comments: